Leeb Portable Rebound Hardness Tester - QualiTip II - Portable Hardness Tester for Metals
Leeb Portable Rebound Hardness Tester - QualiTip II - Portable Hardness Tester for Metals is a menu driven multi-functional portable digital Hardness Tester, with extended memory and RS 232 output capabilities. This unit with the possibility of attaching various leebs impact probes can perform rebound Hardness measurements with convenient conversion to every popular Hardness scale, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, etc.
- On-site testing of large and/or heavy component or items already installed as parts of a machine.
- Quality-control testing in the manufacturing process especially of mass-produced components.
- In the stockroom for material identification.
QualiTip II is one of the most versatile, accurate, rebound-type portable Hardness Testers with optimum price/performance ratio.
- Standard Configuration: Basic Unit, Impact device D, Hardness test block, Customized carrying case, Cleaning brush, Operation manual, Protective leather wrist strap, Certificate
- Optional accessories: Micro printer, Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C, Software, Special support rings , Printer cable
- Easy to read menu operation
- Large LCD display with back light
- RS 232 interface
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell, and Vicker hardness
- Automatic mean value
- Data storage capacity
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800, repeated accuracy: +/- 4L units)
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, etc.
- Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 25mm
- Weight: 230 grams
Standard configuration includes:
- Certificate As per ASTM A956
- Processor with separate impact device D
- Cleaning brush
- Support ring
- Leebs Test Block
- Protective case with wrist strap
- Operation Manual
- One year warranty