HPE III Basic Series Advanced Digital Durometers
DIN ISO 7619, DIN EN ISO 868, ASTM D2240, NF EN ISO 868, JISK 6253
Light weight Hardness tester
Companies that develop or use the products made of soft elastic materials produce, have usually a laboratory in which the products and raw material are regularly tested according to the standard.
What happens to the hardness property when the product leaves the laboratory and in real use?
HPE III Basic provides significant test data for the material use in laboratory or field.
- The HPE III Basic housing is made of aluminum alloy which provides robust structure and light weight
- Minimizing user error byminimizing incorrect measuring angle and ensuring the right force is applied. - One of the most common mistakes to make when a measuring is taken place is the angle of approach. The HPE III Basic has a large hand grip to assist the user to approach the specimen perpendicularly. The special mechanism inside the hand grip delivers an exact amount of load (Shore A = 1kg / Shore D = 5 kg) required as when the presser foot gets into a full contact with the specimen.
- Navigate all functions through a touch of your thumb. The new HPE III Basic is designed for one-handed operation.
- Serial interface and PC cable
HPE III Basic Display
- A large screenwith 102 x 64 pixels with selectable information to display
- On the HPE III Basic display, not only you get a view of the hardness value, additional information such as the date/time, no. ofmeasurements are all at a glance. Another breakthrough is that all previous measurements are viewable directly on the display and transferrable by USB and RS232.
- The HPE III Basic is designed to provide great usability. Simply with a touch of your thumb, you can navigate through all functions on the screen while your hand has a firm grip on the lower section of the device. It is a truly one-handed operation durometer.